I love what I do. It is that simple. Most who know me, know me for my 25 years as a touring musician. What most don’t know is I have a passion for voice-over work. Working from my home studio in Athens, Georgia, I put my all into every voice-over project I do. I am not happy until you are happy.
I have been building my studio over the last several years and pleased to say that I am using the following gear:
- Sennheiser MKH 416T – Condenser Microphone
- Shure SM7B – Dynamic Microphone
- MacBook Pro
- Steinberg UR44 Interface
- Izotope Plugins
I always enjoy a challenge so I like to take on a variety of projects from video game characters to audiobook narration.
Some of my clients include:
- Tiny Co – Marvel Avenger Academy Mobile Game (“Mordo” and “Dr. Voodoo”)
- Partner Software – Phone System
- Delta Airlines – Industrial video
- United Educators – Training Video
- Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Nick Vulich – Author of Fast Ride to Hell: When the Dalton’s Rode on Kansas (Audiobook narration)
- Nick Carter – Author of Music Theory: From Beginner to Expert – The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide to Understanding and Learning Music Theory Effortlessly (Audiobook Narration)
I hope we get a chance to work together and make something great.